Sep 13, 2013

Friday Finds

I love Target. If you love Target as much as I do and don't have a RED card, get one! I save 5% on every purchase I make now. It comes right off the top. Another perk? FREE shipping from their website.
I snagged up this darling little zippered cover up for the lil bug for $3.80! Regularly $12! She will look super cute on our beach trip coming up.


I also got this sweet light weight stroller this past week when they put their strollers 25% off online. I got it for a little over $30. It's really nice and has some good little features. Is that a cup holder you ask? Why, yes it is!

I also ordered my FAVORITE mascara this week. I cannot live without this. NO clumps! I will never stray from this product again. I have not been able to find another mascara that can even come close to this one.


When I received my mascara in the mail it came with a free sample of BECCA Ever-Matte Primer. I am sold. I may have to go out this weekend and get me a tube of this miracle primer. I have super oily skin in my T zone. This has been the only product that I have ever used that came close to giving me an oil free day. Seriously, it is amazing.

The weather is really fall-ish today and I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait for the hubby to get home so we can enjoy some adult beverages out on the back porch! Happy Friday the 13th!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment