Mar 17, 2016

Seeing Green! 4 Things :)

Top of the morning to you! (or afternoon, really). St. Patrick's day always seems to sneak up on me as a gentle reminder that I need to add more green to my wardrobe. I am wearing the most drab army green t-shirt today and felt envious of all the other mom's at Target in their bright, pretty kelly green tops. Ugh. Maybe next year. To celebrate today, I've compiled a list of pretty things I am loving right now:

I have this adorable little number coming in the mail for my girl. I so wish they had it in my size. 


Ok, they're not green, but I couldn't resist getting this precious fringe sandals for her as well. I had seen them at Target the last time I was in, but they didn't have her size. 

I need to take a leap and order myself a Jadeite cake stand. I have wanted one forever. This one is just lovely.



I ordered The Stash Plan and am hoping it comes by tomorrow. I read up on the concept quite a while ago and am looking forward to poring over the book! Who doesn't love Laura Prepon?



Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment