May 11, 2016

Free 8x10 Printable

We took a much needed vacation last week. I used it as a time to reflect and recharge. We, as a family, decided to do things a little different from now on. I think people are creatures of habit and we get in ruts and old routines that we need to stop and review every now and then. Are we making every day count? Are we incorporating our passions into our daily or weekly schedules? We decided that we are going to start taking little mini family day trips. There are so many interesting spots so close to home that we need to explore and experience in these precious few years we have with our daughter being young. I want her to have a boat load of fun memories of growing up. I also want to make more time to make art. It's a passion of mine and I think about it all the time but never make the time for it - until now. So you see, it's almost like a set of mid year resolutions. I think New Year's is too nuts of a time to really make some change. I say Vacation resolutions!
Free 8x10 printable:




Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment