Feb 29, 2016

Our weekend + smart rope review

We had a lot of fun being outdoors in the nice weather this weekend. I am so ready for spring. I'm excited to plant our veggie garden and maybe start a cut flower garden on the side of the house. We spent a lot of the weekend cleaning up the yard and reclaiming the porch from big dog since it's nice enough weather for her to be out in the yard (she sleeps inside and stays in the house if it's raining or cold). We have a screened in porch and decided to buy a bronze grill guard for the door, like the one below, to protect the screen door from reckless paws.
So far so good! A clean porch = nap time happy hour for me and the hubby. I whipped up a little app plate w/ grapes, jack cheese, goat cheese and crackers. Nothing says "I'm fancy" like some ritz and goat cheese, right?



I have also been ramping up my exercise routine with my Smart Jump rope. I cannot say enough good things about it. It really motivates me to beat my last count, and it is SUCH a great cardio workout that you can literally do anywhere. (Mine is the gold handled one with pink soft grips. They come in 3 handle finishes and multiple color optional grips.) You download an app and the rope connects via bluetooth. The app is Apple Watch compatible which I love.


Hope you all had a fun weekend!


Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment