Feb 16, 2016

Valentine dinner and 4 things this Rainy Tuesday

I am beyond being over this weather. I could not be more ready for spring and to be able to be outside again. So would big dog. She doesn't understand this being cooped up in the house jam. 


We had a delicious Valentine's day over here. We decided to be old and stay home. The hubs went to the butcher and purchased some AMAZING filets. My favorite way to cook huge filets is to sear them in a hot pan, then finish them off in a 400ยบ oven for about 5-7 minutes depending on preferred doneness. 


We had them with twice baked potatoes (I bake the potatoes in the crockpot, wrapped in tinfoil), and steamed broccoli. I wish we were having this dinner again tonight...

Now on to my ramblings.

1. THIS Eggs Benedict recipe is about to change my life forever. As in Eggs Benedict for everyone! Eggs Benedict on Tuesday! You get an Eggs Benedict, You get an Eggs Benedict!

2.  I just ordered some New Balance 555's and they are insane. The soles are reversible and have massaging nubs on the one side. Rain Rain Go Away! Mama needs to go for a nice long walk!

3. Me and the Mr have a special anniversary coming up. 10 glorious years together. We had started planning a romantic mountain getaway until yesterday I realized it is falling on Easter weekend. (wah waaahhh). So now we are looking for recommendations for a nice dinner out in Nashville. Oh well! (our anniversary has not fell over Eater weekend in the whole 10 years either. Nuts..)

4. I am super jonesing for a Smart Jump Rope. It counts your jumps and hooks up to your phone to track your progress. I have always loved jumping rope and they come in gold!


Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment