Dec 17, 2015

8 More Days till Christmas!

Slow down December! I still have 8,000 things on my holiday bucket list!! Per what is becoming a yearly tradition, we went to Opryland hotel in Nashville to visit with Santa. Let me tell you, middle of the week is the time to go. There were not crowds of people, and no line for Santa. Let me repeat, NO LINE FOR SANTA.
 
 
 
He was a really good Santa. They took another good photo of her looking up at him, telling him what she wants for Christmas but I couldn't pass up choosing this sweet smile.


 
 There was no way we were leaving without getting some delicious gelato. She chose peppermint and was a sweetie to share it with mama. Daddy got peppermint mocha and it was insane as well.

There were tons of little scenes set up all over. Lots of different snowmen figures. This set was see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Love that they let the kids touch and interact with the set ups. 

And of course we had to take our mommy / daughter photo in front of the magnificent poinsettia "tree". I have always been amazed by these huge displays since I was a child and my parents brought me to Opryland for the holidays. 
 
Here's last years:
Please slow down growing little one... Merry Christmas!


Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment