Dec 29, 2015

Christmas Recap and Renovations

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know that we really enjoyed ours.
 
We baked cookies

We looked at lights

We decorated cookies at home and with friends


I maintained my sanity

We remembered the birds

Santa came
 
...and then, when the tree came down we started ripping up our floors! Yes, we are insane. I've been wanting wood floors since we bought this house 6 years ago and we are finally getting around to doing it. It's a TON of work but I know it will be worth it in the end.


 I wonder if this beautiful linoleum is original to our 1994 house?

We are doing the whole downstairs, which includes the foyer, kitchen, dining room, living room and a half bath. We chose a darker pecan wood in varying widths. I'm totally ready to not be living in a construction site with 2 dogs and a 2 year old. More pics to come as we keep rolling on!

Happy New Floors Year!






Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment