Nov 4, 2015

Halloween Weekend

We had such a fun and busy Halloween weekend. Trunk or treat, a Halloween kids party, trick or treating and a grownup party - whew! Mallory was super excited to get to wear her Owl costume so many times. It made this mama happy since it took so long to make!
 

I made some super tasty and super cute cookie balls for the kiddie party we went to on Friday evening. You process a bag of golden oreos with a block of cream cheese (I used greek yogurt cream cheese), shape into balls and dunk in almond bark. Add festive sprinkles for the win!
 
The Mr and I decided to go as cowboys and indians this year. I am in love with my dress and kept asking everyone if they thought I would be weird if I wore it again just in a normal setting... So cute and comfortable.
 
I have always wanted to make caramel apples, so I managed to cram that activity into all the fun this weekend as well. I rolled them in bourbon candied pecans. Can you say YUM?
What's your favorite fall treat to make?

post signature
Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment