Oct 27, 2015

Weekend fun

Rain rain go away....
The leaves are turning such beautiful colors right now. I will be happy when all this rain clears out and we can enjoy some fall weather! This past weekend included a really nice date night in Nashville and a lot of sewing to finish up one little owl's Halloween costume. It melts my heart how in love with her costume she is. It makes all the time I spent on it worth it!


The hubbs took me out on the town Saturday night for a special little date night. We celebrated the anniversary of when we started dating, 16 years! Yikes! That's a long time! He took me to Germantown Cafe. It was amazing! Their fried green tomatoes are divine. I was too busy eating to snap any pics so just trust me!

Someone (me) woke up a little late for church on Sunday, so I suggested we go out for breakfast afterward so we would be on time. We headed to Pfunky Griddle. It was so much fun and WAY lots of food. You sit around a griddle and cook your own food. Mally enjoyed M&M pancakes and I had french toast (yum). Hubby isn't a huge pancake fan so he got hash browns and eggs. They give you an insane amount of hash browns so there were plenty to share.

post signature
Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment