Oct 21, 2015

4 Things: Reading / Loving / Eating / Doing

  1. LOVING: My Rose Gold Aluminum Apple Watch. IN LOVE. It's the greatest. Kind of an early Christmas gift from the hubbs. It's great for tracking running and fitness. I really like that it does Biking, since my Fitbit was unable to track that and we like to bike a lot. I rarely have my phone "on" me. It's usually on the table or in my purse if I'm out. With the watch, I'm able to send and receive texts and emails, as well as answer and make phone calls.

  2. READING: I just picked up "Savor" which is a year long devotional. I fell in love with it from the intro. I felt like I was reading my own words about failing to be in the moment and worrying about things that have not even happened. I'm looking forward to using this book daily and as an added bonus? It has recipes! Sign me up!

  3. EATING: Homemade skillet fajitas. So easy and simple. All you need is your meat, some veggies, teriyaki sauce and fajita seasoning mix (I use McCormicks).

    Slice meat (chicken, steak or pork) into thin slices. Place in a bowl with a little bit of teriyaki sauce, just enough to barely coat. Let sit while you do the veggies.

    Chop your veggies (onions, bell peppers, etc) and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with fajita seasoning. Dump in the skillet and cook until tender. Remove from skillet. Add meat. Sprinkle with seasoning and cook until desired doneness.

    Serve w/ flour or corn tortillas, lettuce, avocado, sour cream, cilantro... you get the picture. YUM!
  4. DOING: Attempting to turn my kiddo into an owl for Halloween. I'm going to go ahead and guess I've bitten off more than I can chew and will be pulling an all nighter on the 30th.


post signature
Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment