Nov 5, 2012

Hot Chicken Salad Casserole

Hot Chicken Salad recipe from Paula Deen
I keep this recipe in heavy rotation in my house. It is a definite favorite and makes tasty leftovers. The recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen.

I love Pampered Chef products. I use my Deep Covered Baker to cook the chicken in the microwave. I microwave the breasts on high for 5 minutes, flip them and microwave them an additional 5-6 minutes.



Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds
  • 1 cup diced celery
  • 2 cup cooked chicken breast meat, cubed
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2/3 cup crushed potato chips 

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.  
  2. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  3. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for the chips.  
  4. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish. Spread the crushed potato chips on top. I add extra shredded cheese on top of the chips. 
  5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment