Apr 17, 2013

Weekly Meal Planning

Planning out dinner and grocery lists can be quite a chore. I try to plan out my dinners for the week and create my grocery list by at least Monday. I thought I would share my menu for the week. It would probably help if I posted this a little earlier since it's already hump day, but you can get a head start on next week or pick out something to try tonight!

Weekly meal plan
  • Monday: Sloppy joes & sweet potato fries (I buy lean beef, store brand SJ mix, and Alexia frozen sweet potato fries.)
  • Tuesday: Chicken cheese steaks & roasted potatoes (Cut up potatoes into cubes, toss with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt on a foil lined baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees for about an hour, tossing periodically)
  • Wednesday: Crock pot Swiss Steak
  • Thursday: Tex Mex Mac (meatless meal. I try and go meatless at least once a week)
  • Friday: PIZZA PICK UP! Pizza and a movie night! Our go to is Papa Murphy's deLight Chicken Bacon Artichoke. I can usually find a coupon which makes it under $10.
  • Saturday: Cheese Burgers on the grill. It's spring time!!
  • Sunday: Oven Chicken Fajitas with re fried beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment