Jan 28, 2016

3 years old

My BABY turned THREE yesterday. I just can't even believe it. She is so big and smart and sweet. We couldn't be more proud of who she is becoming. She is my tiny best friend and God could not have given me a better gift.

We started off the weekend with a trip to Rainforest Cafe and Build-A-Bear. She had never been anywhere like Rainforest Cafe before and was amazed at all the animatronic animals.



She was super excited to go to Build-A-Bear and build her own stuffed animal. She's not very in to baby dolls, but she is obsessed with her growing collection of animals. She had made up her mind before we even arrived that she wanted to build a "kitty cat", and when I found it and handed it to her she said "mama, this one is too flat". Evidently the concept at Build-A-Bear evaded her... But she caught on quick!



We had a few little get togethers with friends and family. I managed to not totally "pinterest fail" at baking her an owl cake. She requested strawberry cake so I improvised with chocolate cake and strawberry icing. Tasty combo!


Happiest of birthdays to my little bug. Mama loves you so much.


Pintrest / Instagram / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment