Sep 22, 2014

Happy first day of Fall! & Fall makeup finds.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year.." La la la.. It's a cool, crisp first day of fall and I couldn't be in better spirits! I went out and bought my first round of mums this weekend and I'm about to dig out my ceramic pumpkins and dump pumpkin spice in everything I make. Whose up for a corn maze?!

I have to make a small rave about this powder I bought last week.
Elf high def powder
It is $6 and a miracle worker. It's light and blurs imperfections along with soaking up oil. It is colorless, so it works well over BB cream, tinted moisturizer or mineral powder foundation. For $6, you can't go wrong!

I also want to get my hands on this pallet!
http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=459412577&pid=uid1024-22764968-99
 I used to love the Black Honey lipstick, and I think these shadow colors make a nice neutral pallet for fall.

Have a Happy First Day of FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment