Dec 6, 2012

Holiday Gift Ideas


I LOVE the Holiday Season! I start scoping out the perfect gifts for friends and family at the end of September. I try to have the bulk of my gifts purchased by black Friday. That way I can leisurely shop for little things for people here and there without stress. 

Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas this season for any budget. Some of these are on my wish list as well! I think I've been good this year Santa!

  1. A bright colored wrist-let that can hold your phone, cards and a little bit of spending money - Coach $58 
  2. Yummy Holiday scented lotion. Perfect to stuff in a stocking - Bath & Body Works $11
  3. The new light weight and affordable iPad Mini. Perfect tote-able size - Apple, starting at $329
  4. Warm and cozy over sized scarf in my favorite color combo this season - GAP $29
  5. Cozy slippers for chilly nights - Amazon, starting at $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment